Friday, May 15, 2015

Stuff on Sale


This past week was our Anatomy Scan.  It was early in the morning which was great!  Ron and I were able to take a couple hours off work in the morning and my sister-in-law met us at the Hospital. It was awesome because she actually works in the Radiology department, and started work 15 minutes after our Ultrasound began.  She is so sweet, I just love her!


And here is my 21 week photograph.  Work selfie! 

I feel like my stomach is growing really fast now, and I am quickly outgrowing some of my maternity shirts I bought in the beginning.  I’ve gained 30 pounds so far, and although I’m worried, I know it’s the pregnancy. My eating hasn’t changed much, but the gym has been nonexistent.  Between my energy levels and not getting enough sleep, it has been a miracle that I’ve been able to halfway function at work.  Pregnancy is beautiful, but it’s been rough.  Wouldn’t trade it for anything, though!

Last night Ron and I went to Carters- they are having a fantastic sale! We were able to buy $350 dollars’ worth of clothes for $80 bucks.  We bought 0-3month and 3-6month and are now set on those sizes.  Next time they are having a deal this great we will look at 6-9month and 12 month. But for now we have decided that blankets and diapers are on the list! 



We have so much to do and take care of, but we are pacing ourselves so we don’t get too ahead. We still have to get through the rest of May, all of June, July and August.  After that it’s showtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment