Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Baby Boy!


It’s been almost two weeks since we found out.  We are having a boy. A little boy!! Ron is extremely excited.  We think we picked out a name, and it seems to flow naturally when we say it.  I can’t believe this chick is really going to have a son! 

Last night we cleaned out the spare bedroom, which I guess we can start calling the baby’s room. A little nursery… seriously can’t believe I’m saying this right now.  Pregnancy has felt very surreal so far.  Anyway, we worked for about two hours and a lot got done!  Ron did all of the moving and lifting while I “supervised”.  He’s so good to me and our little family.  Here’s what two hours of sorting, donating and throwing away looks like: half the room is completed!

I am now 19 weeks pregnant and my stomach seems to have popped out this week.  I can no longer sleep on my stomach, and it’s getting more and more difficult to stay in one position for too long. Baby is the size of a mango- that is BIG! I haven’t felt any hard kicks yet, and am looking forward to that aspect of pregnancy.

We recently bought brand new living room furniture, and once that is arranged how I want it, I’ll post a picture for you guys to see.  We are also getting estimates on flooring so we have some major home improvements we are working on!  So excited for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment