Friday, April 17, 2015

Upcoming Ultrasound

I’m finding out the gender tonight. I’m excited, nervous, happy, everything… all mixed into one.  My parents are going to see Barry Manilow, so they are unable to come with us. Instead, we are going with our four great friends. We wanted to share this moment with people we love.

All I can think about is what am I having?  Is it a little girl or a little boy?  Our lives are going to change no matter what, but I feel like finding out is going to make this feel much more real. Either way we are going to be SO happy and love our baby forever.
 Our appointment is at 7:30 tonight, and the next six hours can’t go by fast enough. I just want work to be over so we can start our weekend and really get started with planning!  We are having a baby!  Ron wants a little boy and I want a little girl- typical I think for a lot of couples, so either way it's a win-win!  I am so excited!

I am 17 weeks 2 days, and everyday has been a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment