Sunday, June 21, 2015

We've definitely been getting down to business! Here is what the walls to our nursery look like now...

We started with the base coat of orange, then painted black, then painted some boards white to be put up! I have to say I'm loving how it all turned out! Baby Pierce has one heck of a stylin room! If only we could paint ours as quickly as we painted his! 

Baby Pierce's growth chart also came in and we LOVE that as well! Look how fancy it is!

Things are progressing nicely- I'll be 27 weeks on Monday which means we technically have 10 weeks to get all squared away and ready. That seems so far away but I know time is going to fly by. Ron has been working hard and his shifts are now on the weekends as well, so that will help with the cost of day care! 

I went to the doctor a couple weeks ago and she scolded me on my weight gain... So now I'm trying to watch what I eat and even went for a walk this morning before it got too hot. I plan on walking every night after work once it cools off. It's been around 100 degrees and the heat drains me of any energy I thought I had. I'll update you once we finish some more of our nursery projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment