Monday, July 13, 2015

Thirty Weeks!


I’m 30 weeks today.  I remember finding out I was pregnant, and looking at all the pictures on Weddingbee of ladies with baby bumps.  The ones that seemed huge were the 30+ week bellies. And here I am. 30 weeks. I feel him moving all the time in my tummy, which is so surreal. It never gets old and I absolutely love it. I’ll miss being able to feel him kick and move- there is no explaining this feeling other than sheer awe. 

Ron and I took our maternity photos over the weekend by the fabulous Amy Atkins.  She said our photos would be ready in about two weeks so I’m super excited/anxious to get those back! We went to Jack Hill Park in Elk Grove and it was perfect!  I can’t wait to go back there for our family photos when he’s a little older.  I ended up buying some white jeans and pairing it with a black top while Ron wore his National Guard fatigues. We thought this would be a super fun/cute way of remembering this time in our lives.  With so much changing we have no idea when the next chance to capture his military persona might happen. 
What a Gentleman- helping me whenever he can :)

Over the weekend Ron took the physical abilities test for the Sheriff’s Department, along with his reading/writing test.  It’ll take a month to get the results back and we are praying he did well enough to enter into the Academy. If he makes it, then he would be starting in October and it goes for ten months.  I think it would be a wonderful opportunity for him and for our growing family to get on as a Police Officer. He loves serving, so what better way to serve the community than to wear a badge?

My baby shower is coming up in about two weeks so we are super excited to see our friends and family!  My sister-in-laws are hosting it and I can’t wait to show you the theme! Until then, just going to enjoy feeling him grow in my belly and hold every moment close to my heart.  I love him already!

No comments:

Post a Comment